WITHIN THIS SECTION:
Local Authority Publishing is a family business where traditional
values combine with modern technology to provide todays requirements
- We offer a one-to-one service for our clients.
- When we submit our proposals to a local authority for the production
of their publication, this is a firm commitment.
- We never cut back on quantity or quality, whatever the
potential burden for ourselves.
- All publications are supplied to Councils FREE OF CHARGE.
- All types of maps are produced digitally to a high standard.
- We make any additions or amendments that your Council may
require, catered for right up to final printing.
- We are a Licensed Partner with Ordnance Survey.
- Local Authority Publishing utililise the latest pre-press
technology in-house. This means we have maximum control
in maintaining the level of quality and service to our clients.
- Our printers are carefully chosen for their quality control.
- Our in-house design studio can cater for all the latest design
requests and can deal with all copy, media and software requirements.
- Scanning is done using a Crosfield drum scanner, which produces
the top quality results needed for final litho print.